Information Use and Disclosure.
(a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site' content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors usage behavior to the Site.
(b) Communications with You. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our Site and your orders. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, we will send you a notification email when you request us to notify you when particular products or promotions become available. We always permit you to unsubscribe from product availability notifications. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection - we sell both products and information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal or transactional information to anyone, except that:
- (i) As do most Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver product upgrades or other information to you, we must share some information such as your name, email address and/or phone number with third parties (such as our email campaign partner for delivering our communications with you). Or as another example, so that we can obtain feedback and improve the quality of our service we may share your information with a third party to perform customer satisfaction surveys or usage analytics on our behalf.
- (ii) We also partner with live event venues, teams, leagues, promoters, artists and others who manage the products and services we sell. When you purchase a product or service, we provide them some personal information such as your name, email, and/or phone number so that they may contact you about the product/service or other similar offers you may be interested in.
- (iii) We may offer products or promotions from third parties on our Site. If you choose to purchase any third party products or participate in any third party promotions, you authorize us to share your personal information (such as name, email address, and/or phone number) with these third parties, who may contact you about the promotion or other promotions you might be interested in. We will only share your personal information with these partners if you choose to purchase their products or participate in their promotions. For example, we may offer sports team branded merchandise via a third party supplier, and if you purchased this merchandise, we would share your personal information with the merchant in order to facilitate the transaction.
- (v) We may be required to disclose certain information in response to requests from law-enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use our Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
- (vi) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular Site, or the size of an orders placed on a certain date) with third parties such as a team, artist, league, advertising or analytics partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
(d) Credit Card Processing. We do not store sensitive payment data such as credit card number and CVC. We do retain non-sensitive payment data used to identify a payment such as last four digits of a card number and expiration date.
Each time a subscriber logs into this site, we store a temporary 'cookie' in the browser files of that subscriber's computer. This cookie is used during your online session to allow you free access to the Subscribers Area, without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your username and password. When you log off or leave the site, the cookies file is automatically removed.
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party websites. In no case is subscriber information or 'cookies' provided to the third party sites. However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
We provide our subscribers with a multi-tiered Discussion Forum that makes sharing information with other subscribers easy. To protect your privacy when posting or replying to messages in the message board, your personal information and email is not revealed. However, remember that any information you disclose in the message board areas can be read by all other subscribers, so exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication from Thawte to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control.
Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose. This site also gives users options for removing their information from our database in order to stop receiving our communications.